1. Turn the sensor station off.
With dry hands, open up the electronics box & locate the on/off switch at the bottom of the circuit board.
2. Remove soil around PVC Tee
This will allow you to be able to use the Tee as a handle to pull up the sensor probe.
3. Pour water near the center of the probe & let it sink in.
This helps to loosen hard dirt surrounding the probe.
4. Use the auger bit to drill three holes around the probe.
Leave appropriate distance (~3 inches) between the drill bit & the probe when drilling holes.
Note: If you notice the dirt is very dry as you are drilling, apply more water to loosen the soil
5. Carefully, without twisting, pull the probe straight up.
Please stop if you’re not immediately able to remove the probe.