We are looking to hire a Manufacturing Operations Associate who is motivated to pursue efficiency and optimize processes in manufacturing. This role involves integrating our business processes to enable Trellis’ continued growth. You will work with our purchasing department to manage inventory and procurement to ensure orders can be fulfilled in a timely, seamless manner. You will also work with our manufacturing team to optimize and execute the fabrication and assembly of our wireless sensor stations and cellular base stations. This involves working with a variety of existing manufacturing processes, including hand assembly, electrical testing, and 3D printing, as well as developing new processes to implement.
We are accepting applicants for both full and part time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the 2018 Spring Semester. Compensation will be based on experience and is a combination of hourly rate and performance based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Manage raw material, work in process, and finished goods inventory
- Work with purchasing department to source and procure materials
- Fabricate, assemble, and test products to meet sales needs
- Optimize our manufacturing process to promote efficiency and reliability
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
- Desire to improve and optimize processes
- Comfortable working with your hands, using standard hand and power tools
- Proficient using Excel spreadsheets for record keeping and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply
Send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.