We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team. The role will involve working on our customer facing Dashboard (React) and our Node.js backend. The position will also involve adding features to our mobile application and assisting with data analytics activities.
We want to hire someone who is excited to tackle hard problems, learn a lot, and take ownership of projects.
We are accepting applications for the 2018 Summer Semester. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Compensation will be on an hourly basis and will be based on experience. The position will be onsite (no remote applicants, please) and based out of our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Design, develop and maintain best-in-class frontend user interfaces
- Develop and implement new features on our customer-facing Dashboard & Mobile Application
- Build reusable and reliable code and libraries for future use
- Implement backend services and analytics processes
- Collaborate with team members from all business functions
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Learn fast and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Web Development (HTML, CSS, JS Frameworks)
- React.js, Node.js experience a plus!
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, resume, and github/bitbucket link(s) that showcase some of your recent work.