Trellis has a passion for building technology that makes a difference.
We’re a rapidly growing AgTech/IoT startup. Trellis’ primary focus is on irrigation in commercial agriculture; we help farmers save money on irrigation & improve their yields by using our wireless soil moisture sensors. Located in Atlanta, GA, Trellis is at the center of innovation in agriculture, technology, & wireless connectivity.
We’re growing quickly & looking for an energetic & ambitious team member who will help support our marketing team as we expand into new markets. We’re accepting applicants for both full & part-time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the Fall Semester. Compensation will be based on experience & is a combination of hourly rate & performance-based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
– Collect quantitative & qualitative data from social media & marketing campaigns
– Assist in creating marketing content across multiple channels (e.g. social media, direct mail, email, web)
– Create engaging copy, imagery, & video content while maintaining a consistent voice across all content
– Monitor & participate in online conversations with fans, customers, & potential customers
– Conduct surveys to collect user feedback & create direct mail campaigns to send marketing material to existing & potential customers
Skills & Qualifications
-Highly motivated & detail-oriented
-Strong interest in social media, & digital / print marketing
-Strong organizational & analytical skills
-Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of team
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.