We are looking to hire an Electronics and Embedded Systems Intern who is passionate about building meaningful technology that is robust, reliable, and user friendly. As a hardware enabled software company, Trellis is looking to build cutting edge technology for use in agriculture and IoT. You will work with our hardware, software, and manufacturing teams to design and develop new features for our products, including embedded software development and electronics design. You will assist our product development team in the exploration of new products, including electronics design, prototyping and field testing. This role will be a high impact position where your work will directly contribute to Trellis’ future.
We are accepting applicants for both full and part time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the Fall Semester. Compensation will be based on experience and is a combination of hourly rate and performance based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA. Interested applicants should submit their resume via email to email@example.com.
- Design, develop and maintain best-in-class firmware for embedded devices
- Build reusable and reliable code and libraries for future use
- Work with product development team to develop and maintain features on hardware products
- Work with manufacturing team to build tools that ensure production quality
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with MS Office products such as Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with programmable logic devices using VHDL
- Experience with microcontroller and microprocessor software design using C/C++
- Preferred experience with electronics and PCB design (Eagle, Altium, etc.)
- Proficient with git code versioning tools
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment