We are looking to hire a Business Operations Intern who is motivated to pursue efficiency in business processes to maintain rapid growth. Trellis is growing quickly and is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who will help us to efficiently scale. You will work with our manufacturing team to manage inventory levels and production schedules. You will work with sales and marketing to forecast demand and assist in the development of new business models. You will work with our procurement and accounting teams to manage the acquisition of materials and fulfillment of orders. This role exists at the intersection of many of our business functions, making this a very high demand and high impact position.
We are accepting applicants for both full and part time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the Fall Semester. Compensation will be based on experience and is a combination of hourly rate and performance based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Build inventory management tools to inform procurement strategy
- Work with sales and marketing to build demand forecasts and business models for new products
- Manage raw material, work in process, and finished goods inventory
- Work with purchasing department to source and procure materials
- Assist in managing relationships with manufacturing partners and vendors
- Optimize our manufacturing process to promote efficiency and reliability
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel with experience building complex models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail